[Geany] Wiki?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 23:20:05 UTC 2011

On 03/15/11 15:49, Dominic Hopf wrote:
> Am Montag, den 14.03.2011, 20:59 -0700 schrieb Matthew Brush:
>> but it doesn't seem to be editable by regular users (for good reason).
>
> Except the wish list at http://www.geany.org/Support/PluginWishlist

It seems to be non-editable and instead (wisely) points to the Feature
tracker on SourceForge.

> Maybe we could do this easy and just add some additional pages editable
> for the wide public?

I think it would be nice for users to be able to add pages, but I don't
know if it's a critical feature.

I personally have no strong opinion on which software it uses, as long
as you can freely create a user account, like the mailing list, but
maybe require CAPTCHA), and edit the pages to keep them up to date, add
new content, remove spam, etc.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush