[Geany] A few notes about Geany Newsletter

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 22:55:58 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, den 15.03.2011, 21:06 +0100 schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 02:25:14 +0100
> Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:
>
> > > Just a few, barely sorted notes about the newsletter I've sent a
> > > couple of minutes ago:
> > >
> > > The intention of the newsletter is to give an overview about the
> > > most important things inside Geany universe including Plugins.
> > > Future goal is to create it on a monthly or 2-monthly period.
> >
> > Is there any plan to set up a specific mailing list for those who
> > would only receive this newsletter? (I almost forward a question from
> > CGI743 on IRC)
>
> Well, no plans by now but maybe would make sense instead of spamming
> geany-*-mailing lists ;)
> On the other hand I don't want to be the cause to set up another
> mailing list. It would be number #8.

Keep it small, simple and lightweight? At present I don't see a reason
to set up a additional mailing list dedicated to the newsletter
stuff. :)

But well, this might change in future. Let's see how this evolves? :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D