[Geany] Request for feedback on my contributions to newsletter issue 1

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 02:16:59 UTC 2011

I contributed the "Plugin Focus" and "Feature Focus" sections of the
newsletter and I wonder what others thought of them. Was the language
too simple or was it OK? Was what I said accurate? Was the screenshot
shown in the "Plugin Focus" section OK? This was the first time I have
ever annotated a screenshot so I wasn't sure if it looked OK.

I'd welcome any constructive feedback. If I know I've not made any
obvious technical mistakes and the content I wrote for issue 1 was OK,
I'll use the same approach for issue 2.

Thanks in advance.

--
Russell Dickenson

Is now a bad time to tell everyone that I write all my contributions in Emacs? :

Seriously though, they're written in Geany.