[Geany] A few notes about Geany Newsletter

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 01:25:14 UTC 2011

Le 13/03/2011 01:24, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> Just a few, barely sorted notes about the newsletter I've sent a
> couple of minutes ago:
>
> The intention of the newsletter is to give an overview about the most
> important things inside Geany universe including Plugins. Future goal is
> to create it on a monthly or 2-monthly period.

Is there any plan to set up a specific mailing list for those who would
only receive this newsletter? (I almost forward a question from CGI743
on IRC)

> The newsletter has been done in team work between Russell Dickenson,
> Enrico and myself based on a discussion earlier this year at this list.
> (Thanks for this guys!)

Great job guys, thank you all!

Cheers,
Colomban