[Geany] A few notes about Geany Newsletter

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Mar 13 15:41:07 UTC 2011

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:02:11 +0100
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am Sonntag, den 13.03.2011, 15:31 +0100 schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> > On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:17:57 +0100
> > Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > It's a new branch 'website' in the repository at
> > > http://git.geany.org/newsletter, so one may clones this and writes
> > > patches. :)
> >
> > This is nothing a branch is a good idea on git IMHO :(
>
> Hum? *confused*
>
> It is a branch, so what's the problem with it?

Just wanted to say I think it should be a branch but a folder on
master. A branch is IMHO for different development levels/flavours of
the same thing. In this case here we are mixing up work for newsletter
with presentation of content on web page within the same hierarchical
level.

But well.... as long as it works. Doesn't matter.

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/