[Geany] A few notes about Geany Newsletter

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Mar 13 11:35:47 UTC 2011

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:02:42 +0100, Frank wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 10:01:43 +0100
>Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>
>> - I think the newsletter mail should be cross-posted to the
>> geany-devel and geany-i18n list as well
>
>Done.
>
>> - it should be announced as news on www.geany.org with a reference to
>> newsletter.geany.org
>>
>> - on newsletter.geany.org there should be some content :D
>
>Will do an short announcement this afternoon CET. About the content of
>newsletter.geany.org there is indead some need for some action.

Maybe it could be as easy to put each newsletter issue into a sub
directory with the HTML version as index.html.
Directly on newsletter.geany.org there is a simple PHP script which
lists all available newsletter issues with links to the HTML, plain
text and PDF versions.

Dominic, would you like to write such a little indexer script?