[Geany] Reduce indentation in the symbol list

Harold Aling geany at xxxxx
Wed Mar 9 10:54:07 UTC 2011

Once, I had a .gtkrc file that reduced the whitespace/indentation in
the symbol list, but it got lost some time ago. Unfortunately, I can't
seem to recreate it so I was wondering if any of you guys could help
me out.

I like to reduce the indentation of the symbol list as much as
possible, if the list can be set to non-collapsible, that would be
even nicer! (I never fold anything in the list, so it's a waste of
space)

I've seen the manual at
http://www.geany.org/manual/current/#defining-own-widget-styles-using-gtkrc-2-0
but since my GTK knowledge is limited to how you spell it, I'm
completely lost at hacking at that file...

Cheers,

Harold