[Geany] relative paths in project files: is there an option?

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Thu Jun 30 11:50:20 UTC 2011

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:35:05 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> As said previously, base path is needed when the project file cannot
> be in the working tree.

The solution could be to define base_path if the project file is outside. If base_path is empty, its in the working tree.

> PS My first programming was 1973 with punched cards, still 10 years
> more :-D  (oooh I feel old...)

Nice. My first computer was as self built Apple-II clone. Just a PCB and a bag of ICs. I don't remember the year...

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>