[Geany] relative paths in project files: is there an option?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Jun 30 10:59:34 UTC 2011

> OK. I thought, that the base path must be absolute. But to get the
> expected behavior, I must use . as base path, which seams to work here on

You can use . or a single name (which has to be in the same directory
as the project file) and still remain win-ix compatible, after that
path separators stuff it up.

> linux. The session informations stored in section [files] are still using
> an absolute path. Is this the point where a project option you've
> mentioned could help?

The [files] are the session files that I'm suggesting shouldn't really
be in the project files.