[Geany] question about geany plugins API...

Stephan Beal sgbeal at xxxxx
Tue Jun 28 21:38:21 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> I could imagine a plugin like this could be useful, so +1 from my
> end if you like to start some. ;)

Could you recommend a good starting point (code) for a plugin, e.g. is there
a dummy/skeleton plugin somewhere?

i have absolutely no experience with GTK, and 99.999% of my code the past 10
years or so has been library-level with no UI, but the past months i've been
considering GTK because the UIs i did were Qt and i got really sick of
having to fix them every time a new .x release for qt was released.
gtk-based apps, OTOH, seem to "stay runnable" a lot longer that qt-based
code.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/