[Geany] question about geany plugins API...

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Tue Jun 28 21:23:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 22:30:35 +0200
Stephan Beal <sgbeal at googlemail.com> wrote:

> And now i'm curious about its plugin API. An idea came to mind, but
> before i pursue it i'd need to know if the plugin layer could handle
> something like this: an integrated db browser.

Well, not sure whether its useful for everybody but I think it might is
useful for a bunch of people. Beside of the database related stuff I
don't see any major issue or things missing in Geany-API or on GTK/GLIB
side. But to be honest, didn't thought about too much.

I could imagine a plugin like this could be useful, so +1 from my
end if you like to start some. ;)

Cheers,
Frank
--