[Geany] Request for feedback: Git browser plugin

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Jun 19 19:40:15 UTC 2011

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:54:19 +0200
Emil Brink <emil at obsession.se> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> First: thanks all for Geany, it's really nice. It's speed and general
> "lightness" are a nice change from e.g. Eclipse.
>
> I wrote a very basic plugin that imports Git repositories (that are
> already cloned) and displays them as clickable trees in Geany. You
> also get a "Quick Open" command, which pops up a flat listing of all
> files in the current document's repository and allows you to type to
> filter.
>
> I would love some feedback, even just knowing that it built and worked
> for someone else would be helpful at this point.
>
> The code is at <https://github.com/unwind/gitbrowser>.

Looks nice so far. Could be really useful for users of git.
Do you have any plans to put it to Geany-Plugins project? ;)

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/