[Geany] Request for feedback: Git browser plugin

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Tue Jun 14 21:01:31 UTC 2011

On 14 June 2011 19:54, Emil Brink <emil at obsession.se> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> First: thanks all for Geany, it's really nice. It's speed and general
> "lightness" are a nice change from e.g. Eclipse.
>
> I wrote a very basic plugin that imports Git repositories (that are
> already cloned) and displays them as clickable trees in Geany. You
> also get a "Quick Open" command, which pops up a flat listing of all
> files in the current document's repository and allows you to type to
> filter.
>
> I would love some feedback, even just knowing that it built and worked
> for someone else would be helpful at this point.
>
> The code is at <https://github.com/unwind/gitbrowser>.
>
> Thanks,
>
> /Emil

Emil,

I'm always keen to try out new plugins, so thankyou. It's not quite
clear from your description exactly how this behaves but I guess it's
best to try it and see for myself.

--
Russell Dickenson