[Geany] VC on Windows

Murray Collingwood murray at xxxxx
Fri Jun 10 03:14:19 UTC 2011

Hi Matthew

Does rebooting count?  I'm sure it does.

Getting anything to run on Windows is a challenge!

The experience has been really frustrating (GeanyVC, Git, Networking, ssh,
GTK: first off attempting this on Mac OSX and then on Windows).  We have the
GIT command line working and we'll muddle along with that for now.  We just
need to get back to doing some real work.

Eventually I hope there will be an update to the Windows GeanyVC dll that
fixes all this - when that happens we'll upgrade.

Cheers
Murray

On 10 June 2011 12:09, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> On 06/09/11 17:58, Murray Collingwood wrote:
>
>  What do I do with this...???
>>

> Just to be sure, you did restart Geany after reinstalling Git?  If so or if
> that doesn't matter, probably report a bug on the geany-plugins bug tracker
> on SourceForge.
>

> Cheers,
> Matthew Brush

Murray Collingwood