[Geany] Moving contents from newsletter.geany.org into the wiki?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Jun 9 21:26:20 UTC 2011

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 23:53:49 +0200, Dominic wrote:

>Am Montag, den 06.06.2011, 09:45 +1000 schrieb Lex Trotman:
>> > First two points are already done, so if you visit
>> > newsletters.geany.org now, the newsletter vol 2 is the landing
>> > page. The third point still has to be done, though.
>> >

>> Hi Dominic,
>>
>> So I am a new visitor and I go from the Geany website to newsletter 2
>> or what ever is the current one, then how do I get any of the others?

Is this necessary?
The page from which the user initially came, could have links to the
older issues or to an autogenerated index.
Or, I think I said this earlier somewhere already, add a short link to
the HTML newsletter (on newsletter.g.o) to refer to the wiki or so.

However, I don't have a strong opinion on this.
And is this still relevant at all regarding to the other part of this
thread?

>As I said, those links have still to be implemented, most likely into
>the newsletters itself, including the current vol 2. Or did I
>misunderstood the previous suggestions from Enrico and so on?

I have no good idea how to handle it, so I leave this up too you.