[Geany] setting geany with intel fortran compiler for ubuntu

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Thu Jun 9 12:42:36 UTC 2011

Am 09.06.2011 14:38, schrieb Luca de Ruvo:
> really great! as frank has written, opening Geanty in verbose
> modality:
>
> LANG=C geany --verbose
>
> now I compile my file successfully! But I don't understand why???
> Moreover with verbose modality I lose my native language in Geany,
> but this isn't a problem.

No, this is due LANG=C. but I think the issue is, that some path is not
correct set. I remember something like that, but 0.18 is a way old ....
Was related to the VTE-settings.

Can you check, wether there is a more up to date version inside a ppa on
launchpad for your Ubuntu?

Cheers,
Frank