[Geany] Problem (?) with focus in Geany

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Mon Jun 6 22:35:38 UTC 2011

Russell Dickenson wrote:

>I don't know as I have not yet tested it. I will download, compile and
>test the SVN version.
>
>This morning I found that in fact this problem seems to happen even if
>I load a file via the menu File > Open > ... but that is also listed
>in the Recent Files list.
>
>Since it's been confirmed that Geany's focus should not behave like
>this, should I raise this in the bug tracker instead of leaving it
>here in the ML?

Why not compile the SVN version and confirm first? The behaviour has
been resolved in SVN as far as I can tell. Unless Enrico is keen on
gathering statistics, I don't see the point in raising a trac ticket
now, if it's been resolved already.
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"You can't control what you can't measure" - Tom DeMarco