[Geany] Moving contents from newsletter.geany.org into the wiki?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Jun 5 11:13:54 UTC 2011

> Do I understand you correct, that newsletter should work more as some
> kind of teaser for HowTo articles? Somehow I like that idea.

Hi Frank,

I don't think it was what Matthew was suggesting, but I do think that
you have suggested a very valid function for the Newsletter, to remind
people to look on the wiki with, as you put it, a teaser in the
newsletter.

Popular sections like snippets or lists of tag files or large howto
pages are not really suitable for the newsletter due to size, so
teasers are a good idea.