[Geany] Wiki?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Jun 4 08:54:51 UTC 2011

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:07:08 +1000, Lex wrote:

>Enrico and all,
>
>Is anyone else having trouble with preview when editing pages?
>Sometimes (and I can't determine when) when asking for a preview the
>sidebar overwrites the edit window and disables the save button.  So I
>have had to do recent changes by saving and seeing what it looks like
>(sorry to spam you Enrico and anyone else subscribed for
>notifications).
>
>This problem happens on playground as well as the build menu page but
>I don't think as often (document size?).
>
>Using firefox 3.6.17.

Tried with Midori (GIT master), some Chromium version from Debian
Testing and Firefox 4.0.
I couldn't reproduce it but that doesn't mean much.

The disabled save button comes from the little extra javascript I
installed yesterday. I could remove it to check whether this is related?
However, I can't imagine this javascript breaks the whole layout at
preview.