[Geany] Wiki?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Fri Jun 3 14:48:26 UTC 2011

On 06/03/11 00:38, Lex Trotman wrote:
>> Please dont't. I don't want to have every page looks different.  If you
>> really want to have fixed size, you can use e.g. a firefox plugin to
>> have some local css for a namespace.

+1

> Its not me who is reading it, why do you want to make the wiki harder
> for users to read unless they have some firefox only plugin?
>
> If you really are so emphatic that all pages must look exactly the
> same then limit the width for all pages, but I would rather sensibly
> consider what is most suitable for each page.

Naw, it's bad enough having some pages not take up the full available
screen space let alone all of them.  Wasn't it you in the "A new look"
thread who was quite strongly against wasting your resolution by using a
fixed width?  IMHO, having one page not fill the available screen space
is weird.

I guess I can just use the wiki with the Firefox page styles turned off,
but it looks really plain like this.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush