[Geany] Wiki?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Jun 3 08:13:21 UTC 2011

Am 03.06.2011 09:38, schrieb Lex Trotman:
>> Please dont't. I don't want to have every page looks different.  If you
>> really want to have fixed size, you can use e.g. a firefox plugin to
>> have some local css for a namespace.
>>

> Its not me who is reading it, why do you want to make the wiki harder
> for users to read unless they have some firefox only plugin?

All I want is to keep style/layout be splitted from content.

> If you really are so emphatic that all pages must look exactly the
> same then limit the width for all pages, but I would rather sensibly
> consider what is most suitable for each page.

>From a design view it would make sense to limit it for every page, but
done on a global css level. Using a little number of different templates
might would also make sense. BUT: I'd like to avoid individual styles on
each page as user's expectations will be some common look and feel on
whole wiki.

However, will concentrate in content now :)

Cheers,
Frank