[Geany] Wiki?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Jun 3 01:37:31 UTC 2011

>></rant> I feel better now. :-)
>
> /me hopes you'll never read CSS he wrote...

Sadly I already did, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt that it
might be program generated and the server squashed whitespace.

>>In which case I also think vector is ok.
>
> Ok, so I switched back to the Vector template.
> I guess we could with this based on the feedback so far.
>

>>As I read the docuwiki manual it allows individual pages to have local
>>templates, so I'm not saying that all pages need to have the width
>>limited, just those that are mainly text.
>
> Any reference?

I didn't read it fully did I, page templates can only have content,
not style :-(

But the wrap plugin looks like it allows width to be set in the page
markup, could you install it when you get a chance. (it also allows a
number of other htmly things without the risks of allowing raw html)