[Geany] Problem (?) with focus in Geany

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Thu Jun 2 03:29:07 UTC 2011

Lex Trotman wrote:

>Might be Gnome 3, both you and Ross are using it, but I can't get the
>problem with either 0.20 or SVN on Gnome 2.

I'm pretty sure I had the same behaviour under Gnome 2 (i.e. I've only
been on Gnome 3 since I upgraded Fedora over the weekend, and I know I
have had the behaviour for much greater than 1 month... just didn't
think much of it).

For clarity: If I have a project open with open files, close the
project, and reopen the project, the focus goes to the toolbar.
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"There is more to life than simply increasing its speed." - Gandhi