[Geany] Hiding *.pyc files in TreeBrowser

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Fri Jan 21 00:10:52 UTC 2011

> Though your patch was against the TreeBrowser plugin, I took it and
> applied it against Geany's FileBrowser plugin as well :).

Cool :-)

With every new thing I find out about geany it becomes more and more
the only editor I need. I also found code nagivation plugin and it
just my C coding much easier. I hope that file jump will be
implemented soon and that maybe similar thing will be made for python.
Finding proper module in python code takes a lot of time (especially
when I jump between files often), so being able to jump to file
without needing mouse would be a great benefit :-)

--
Filip Gruszczyński