[Geany] RFC: Setting up a monthly newsleter?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Jan 2 23:24:28 UTC 2011

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 20:49:27 +0100
Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:

> I think such a newsletter is a good idea, and would help many people
> (even those who actually follow the ML) to have an overview of the
> recent changes, life of Geany. For example, I follow the ML, but don't
> read each and every thread, so I probably misses some
> interesting/important stuff I would be interested about.

Yes, same here. Already nearly impossible at some week to read every
mail when its getting a bit more busy at work.

> Something I would add would be "future plans" when something big is
> planned. This may even encourage some interested people to
> contribute :)

Good ideas.

> This said, I don't propose myself for the job, sorry... but great
> idea IMHO!

OK. So we only need somebody who will do it :D

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/