[Geany] Column mode editing (rectangular / block selections)

Steven Almeroth sroth77 at xxxxx
Sat Feb 26 16:19:47 UTC 2011

This is my first post to the list so I want to say hello and thanks for
a great editor.  I love Geany because it's light and fast and does
everything I need, thanks again for the great work.

I am currently running "Vellam" 0.19.1 on Ubuntu 10.10 and I can no
longer use the keyboard for Column Mode editing.  I rarely use the mouse
so, although the Shift-Ctrl-Click does work, it is much slower than the
old Shift-Alt-Arrow that actually worked perfectly before my last Geany
upgrade.

Is it possible to still use the keyboard for Column Mode editing?

cheers and thanks,

Steven