[Geany] Quirks mode

Kete kwfj at xxxxx
Wed Feb 16 01:05:00 UTC 2011

By the way, I've always thought it was way to easy to figure out how to fill
out the Preferences template, and tonight, I found out just how hard and
time-consuming it is to figure out the actual file templates are in
/usr/share/geany. I think where the manual mentions ~/.config/geany, it should
also mention /usr/share/geany because I finally located those templates with a
terminal before clicking on the "Config file paths" link b/c that looked like it
was going to explain ~/.config/geany.

On Tuesday February 8, 2011 4:23:33 pm Ross McKay wrote:
> Kete F wrote:
> >I just figured out that my pages weren't working in Internet Explorer
> >because my wise butt was leaving the license comment above the
DOCTYPE

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=Quirks+mode&gwp=8#Triggering_differ