[Geany] RFC: Setting up a monthly newsleter?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Mon Feb 7 23:57:51 UTC 2011

On 8 February 2011 09:31, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>>> Shrug??  Its spelled reStructuredText so I guessed little re but who knows.
>>
>> Shrug!? I'm sorry but this sort of attitude can only lead to utter
>> chaos and anarchy. :P The world *must* have order and this includes
>> getting ALL cApItaLisAtiOn correct!
>
> Not to mention capitaliZation if your spull chucker is set to US English :-)

That's the next challenge...which version of English is the newsletter
to be written in? I'd suggest we accept whatever people write in. I
see no reason to change someone else's spelling from American to
British etc.

> English is *such* a very standard language .... everyone has their own standard!

[snip]

I heard long ago some saying "The great thing about standards is that
there are so many to choose from." :)

--
Russell