[Geany] Question about custom colour scheme and Geany configuration files

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Mon Feb 7 22:40:56 UTC 2011

On 8 February 2011 02:58, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:07:27 +1000
> Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am (still) working on a custom colour scheme for Geany, using named
>> styles. Thanks to Lex I have corrected a problem with the styling of
>> Geany's own configuration files, with just one exception. The
>> configuration files contain text such as "[Style]" and "tag=" and in
>> my custom colour scheme this is appear as dark blue on a dark grey
>> background. Does anyone know offhand what these items are referred to
>> in the style files?
>
> I think you want 'section' and 'key' respectively.
>
> Regards,
> Nick

Nick,

Thanks for that. I had worked this out with help from Lex's hint. I
apologise for not replying earlier here but I'm afraid I'd forgotten
about it temporarily.

I am still working on other file types, including shell scripts. I
loaded a shell script recently and found that I can hardly read it
because of my theme's dark background. I'l keep bashing on with it and
see if I can finally get the theme tweaked to my liking.

--
Russell