[Geany] ANN: Newsletter repo available (was: Re: RFC: Setting up a monthly newsleter?)

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Feb 7 03:31:42 UTC 2011

On 7 February 2011 14:11, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> I get the following error when running Latex->DVI in Geany:
>
> ./newsletter_1.tex:24: LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic
> in img/geany.png (no BoundingBox)
>
> Cheers
> Lex
>
> PS As I'm Latex illiterate,

Sigh, generally illiterate as well :-D  I didn't notice Latex->PDF as
option two on the menu or that Frank said to make a PDF

 all I can do is run it from Geany, the