[Geany] ANN: Newsletter repo available (was: Re: RFC: Setting up a monthly newsleter?)

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Feb 7 03:11:09 UTC 2011

Hi Frank,

I get the following error when running Latex->DVI in Geany:

./newsletter_1.tex:24: LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic
in img/geany.png (no BoundingBox)

PS As I'm Latex illiterate, all I can do is run it from Geany, the
toolchain is only installed to support other tools that use it.
Version info is:

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.10 (TeX Live 2009/Debian)