[Geany] ANN: Newsletter repo available (was: Re: RFC: Setting up a monthly newsleter?)

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Feb 7 02:13:53 UTC 2011

Hi friends of Geany,

I've started to work on first version of newsletter. Right now I did it
in LaTeX as it was the easiest from my point of view and to be honest I
didn't thought about something else until I've already started. Dominic
already mentioned to use ReST in future... We will see :)

However, My plan is to finish the first volume during the next so we
have some starting point.

You can check the current status at http://git.geany.org/newsletter/
and checkout using git with
git clone http://git.geany.org/newsletter

Also there will be a mailing list for commit messages available
shortly.

A huge thanks to Enrico for setting up the repository!

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/