[Geany] 'make' feedback

Chris Sutcliffe ir0nh34d at xxxxx
Sat Feb 5 05:11:22 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Using geany under Windows, is it possible to configure geany to provide
feedback as a build is in progress?  For example, I have big app that
take a while to build, when I execute the 'Make' command from the menu,
geany becomes unresponsive until the build completes, at which point
'Compiler' tab updates.  Is it possible to have the 'Compiler' tab
update as make provides feedback to stdout/stderr, just to keep me aware
of what is going on and to keep geany from going unresponsive?

Thank you,

Chris