[Geany] When might Geany Portable be upgraded to 0.20?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Thu Feb 3 02:21:43 UTC 2011

On 3 February 2011 09:04, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3 February 2011 09:28, Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Hi Russell,
>
> Check the GTK version, some versions (sorry I am not clear in my own
> mind which ones but I think any between 2.16 and 2.22 fail) don't do
> themes on Windows.
>
> Cheers
> Lex

Lex,

As I have reported earlier to Oliver, with the new release installed
into the same folder as the previous release, the Windows theme is
applied correctly to Geany Portable 0.20. The version of GTK
distributed with Geany Portable 0.20 looks to be 2.16.0.

--
Russell