[Geany] When might Geany Portable be upgraded to 0.20?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Thu Feb 3 01:40:45 UTC 2011

On 3 February 2011 08:55, Oliver Krystal <mr.soup12 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you do a update, or install in another folder?  If its the later, I've
> figured out what went wrong, I'll be patching it later tonight.  Otherwise,
> I upgraded my copy of Geany Portable before I released it and it works as I
> expected.  If you can tell me the details of how you had Geany Portable
> setup, I'd appreciate it.
>
> OliverK

Oliver,

I installed the prerelease into a new folder, after renaming my
existing Geany Portable folder. I did this because I wanted to make
sure that I coud revert to the working Geany Portable installation. :)

OK - I just reinstalled the prerelease into the same folder and, as
you expected, the GTK styling worked as expected. To be clear, Geany
Portable 0.20 had the active Windows XP theme applied to all elements.

Thanks.

--
Russell