[Geany] When might Geany Portable be upgraded to 0.20?

Oliver Krystal mr.soup12 at xxxxx
Wed Feb 2 22:55:07 UTC 2011

Did you do a update, or install in another folder?  If its the later,
I've figured out what went wrong, I'll be patching it later tonight.
Otherwise, I upgraded my copy of Geany Portable before I released it and
it works as I expected.  If you can tell me the details of how you had
Geany Portable setup, I'd appreciate it.

OliverK