[Geany] Using Geanydoc

Chris Sutcliffe ir0nh34d at xxxxx
Wed Feb 2 17:33:54 UTC 2011

On 2 February 2011 10:07, Jonathan Daily wrote:
> Glad to hear! Personally, I got tired of having to append 3000
> programs to my search path, especially when windows programs installed
> conflicting versions of things like zlib, libxml, etc that I made a
> single ~/bin/ folder that I added to my search path that contains
> (mostly) batch files that link to relevant programs themselves.

That sounds like a good approach.  Do you have a sample batch file I
can see to use as a basis for what I require?  Additionally, when I
tested by creating a firefox.bat file, a command prompt popped up when
I made use of Geanydoc, is there a way to suppress the command prompt?

Thank you,

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe