[Geany] Using Geanydoc

Jonathan Daily biomathjdaily at xxxxx
Wed Feb 2 15:07:28 UTC 2011

Glad to hear! Personally, I got tired of having to append 3000
programs to my search path, especially when windows programs installed
conflicting versions of things like zlib, libxml, etc that I made a
single ~/bin/ folder that I added to my search path that contains
(mostly) batch files that link to relevant programs themselves.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 February 2011 08:08, Jonathan Daily wrote:
>> Is firefox on your search path? I had the same problem in python
>> running pydoc, which I solved by writing a simple wrapper batch file.
>
> That was the issue, I've added Firefox's path to my system path and
> all is good.  I had thought that because firefox works from command
> line via an AppPath that I wouldn't need to add it to my system path.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris Sutcliffe