[Geany] When might Geany Portable be upgraded to 0.20?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Wed Feb 2 10:31:38 UTC 2011

On 2 February 2011 15:37, Oliver Krystal <mr.soup12 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've posted a prerelease on the Geany Portable blog: http://geanyportable.org/blog/  I've changed the way I'm handling GTK with Geany Portable, so I want to give the community a chance to review it.  The blog has an RSS feed, so if you would like you can follow that as I often leave notes about what is happening with Geany Portable development there.
>
> OliverK

I'll test the prerelease of Geany Portable 0.20 at work tomorrow. How
should I give feedback?

Thanks again for working on this because having an 'edition' of Geany
which is portable on Windows is just sooo useful.

--
Russell