[Geany] JavaScript & jslint

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Tue Dec 27 00:48:41 UTC 2011

G'day Sayth,

>Thanks for the reply. Have been caught up with Xmas festivities myself.

cheers :)

>I need to sort out installing jsl on Ubuntu first and then will let
>you know how I get on with setting up geany.

It should be in your package manager (it was on Fedora anyway).

I just noticed that I left out a step:

>[...]
>> Just open Geany, and make sure that you have no project open. This will
>> ensure that your build commands are common to the filetype, not specific
>> to whatever project you are running.

Set document filetype to JavaScript (so that the build settings go into
that filetype's config!) e.g. save empty document as /tmp/junk.js

--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition" - Cardinal Ximénez