[Geany] Geany Themes packages

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Mon Dec 19 08:33:28 UTC 2011

Am 18.12.2011 22:49, schrieb Matthew Brush:
> On 12/18/2011 01:08 PM, Dominic Hopf wrote:
>> Am Sonntag, den 18.12.2011, 11:41 -0800 schrieb Matthew Brush:
>
>>> I don't know about this, but finally we're getting to my original
>>> question, "can someone make packages for geany-themes" :)  So is this
>>> something you wouldn't mind doing for Fedora?
>> Yep, definitely. I'll do so as soon as I get a round to it and no other
>> Fedora package beats me doing it. :)
>>
>> Anyway, the repository is yours [1], right? I suggest making this repo
>> "official" and move it to the Geany organisation. :)
>>

> Yes, it's mine.  I was thinking about moving it to the Geany org but
> for a few things: there's lots of people watching my repo on github,
> so I didn't want to make people thinking it had dissappeared, and the
> other is that I didn't want to increase the amount of bugs reported on
> Geany's SF.net trackers when I can easily manage them on the Github
> issues tracker separately without causing noise on SF.net.
>
> Still, I think it would be a good idea to move it, if nobody else
> objects.

Moving the repo to Geany wouldn't make your repo disappear. It would be
turned into a clone of Geany's repo, or simply the way around (you can
easily make the Geany-repo be cloned initially from your repo even if
main development then happens in the Geany-repo). That way the followers
of your repo are still notified.

Best regards.