[Geany] Geany Themes packages

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Dec 18 19:45:44 UTC 2011

On 12/18/2011 06:46 AM, Colomban Wendling wrote:
> [...]
>
> +1, just provide a geany-theme tarball release and leave the packaging
> choice to the packagers, we don't have to care.

This is what I tried to ask about!  Currently geany-themes isn't
packaged, it needs to be, and I was asking if anyone would mind
packaging it.  No packagers responded until I made a list of packages I
thought might be a good idea, so I guess my "plan" worked, to get

Now I just need to say something to piss off the Debian, Ubuntu and Arch
packagers to get them reading this thread and responding to whether or
not they mind packaging geany-themes and I'll be all set :)

Cheers,
Matthew Brush