[Geany] Geany Themes packages

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at xxxxx
Sun Dec 18 09:41:59 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Colomban Wendling <
lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:

> Le 18/12/2011 01:35, Sayth a écrit :
> > I think it would be prudent to further Darko's geany theme so that it
> > would work with current geany .
> > This would keep geany core size small and allow users to theme geany
> > to their hearts desire.
>
> Sorry?  I know I'm no native English speaker but I'm quite confident the
> first sentence isn't English either...  Could you please rephrase?
>

> Regards,
> Colomban

The first sentence definitely makes sense in English, but I can see how it
could be difficult to understand. Darko(person's name) created an online
geany theme's editor the link of which can be found at the geany extra's
[age http://www.geany.org/Download/Extras and his online editor here
http://geanycolourscheme.xtreemhost.com/  . It's a great little theme
editor but since geany 0.18 the themes can't be saved and loaded into geany
anymore.

Not many editor's or ide's have such a great little facility. if this
worked with geany current it would resolve the themes issue and the amount
of themes that could be created would be only limited to the users wishes.

Sayth