[Geany] plug-in to allow editor tabs in multiple rows??

Sayth flebber.crue at xxxxx
Fri Dec 16 23:50:57 UTC 2011

Think the best thing is you can change with buffer number name or first matching letters.

Like
:b 3
:b name

Etc. just thinking gvim can use this without needing to hack gtk

Sent from my iPhone