[Geany] Geany Themes packages

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Sun Dec 11 21:27:21 UTC 2011

To be honest it's up to the distribution how Geany and extras are
packaged. Some might include Geany's core, all plugins and themes in
one package. Others prefer to create separate packages etc.

I think the main point here is to make them available to people so
that they can enjoy Geany in all its various colour schemes. :)