[Geany] Syntax highlight m4's 'dnl'

Nate Bargmann n0nb at xxxxx
Thu Dec 1 15:49:50 UTC 2011

Hi.

I like Geany and have been tweaking a few of the syntax highlight
settings to my liking.  One thing I've not figured out is how I might
highlight a line that begins with 'dnl' similar to a shell comment but
with another color, if possible.

I understand that .m4 and configure.ac filetypes are part of the .sh
type which is fine.  I suppose that 'dnl' could be considered a keyword
but I would rather the entire line be highlighted.

Thanks!

- Nate >>