[Geany] Expose yellow wavy line in GeanyIndicators

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Aug 14 22:25:07 UTC 2011

2011/8/15 Filip Gruszczyński <gruszczy at gmail.com>:
>> However, this yellow seems a little to bright. Do you
>>> have any preferences to what RGB should be used for that? Shouldn't
>>
>> Maybe something similar to the default string colour?
>
> I have browsed through highlighting.c and tried to grep over the whole
> code base but I can't find the RGB code for this color. Could you help
> me with that?

Its a setting in filetypes.common not hard coded = 0xff901e

>> And it may already be incremented from a previous change.  I don't
>> think it is intended for it to be incremented several times between
>> releases.
>
> I see. So only the color must be adjusted and this should be finished.

Just submit the completed patch & someone will look at it for
committing.  Do please be patient, all are volunteers and workload
varies. But do prompt if no response.