[Geany] Expose yellow wavy line in GeanyIndicators

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Fri Aug 5 14:07:51 UTC 2011

> I would have used ...WARNING = 9, see the comment 3 lines below.

Yes, I have read this comment. I though that this is a lexer
indicator, that's why I set to 1, right after the _ERROR. Have I got
it wrong?

> Does it work with your pyflakey :-D plugin, I assumed that was what
> you wanted it for?

I haven't tried that yet. I understand I would need to increase some
API level to see that. I am using Geany 0.20 that is distributed with
current Fedora.

> Note that if the regex does not exist a fallback hack (which I
> described recently as a hairy hardcoded heuristic) is used. I don't
> suggest changing this.

I don't think it is good idea for me to touch it. I have very little
understanding how Geany, Scintilla and Gtk work, and truth be told, I
don't do C coding in Geany. I need Python tools and this is what I
would like to focus on :-)

--
Filip Gruszczyński