[Geany] Pyflakes plugin for Geany

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Thu Aug 4 22:41:15 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I have created a plugin for Geany that has all features I had in mind
and integrates Pyflakes into Geany. So right now Python programmer can
get information about errors when he develops in Geany. I need to
polish some things and I intend to this, but I need a little a help
from developers (posted previously). Anyway if someone is interested,
code can be found here:

http://code.google.com/p/geany-pyflakes/source/browse/

I haven't yet created a package, because I wish to do that after
everything is done well. Right now I would be very grateful for any
kind of feedback, code reviews, ideas or suggestions. That would mean
a lot to me, especially that it's the first time I was using Gtk and I
probably had some things wrong.

--
Filip Gruszczyński