[Geany] feature request: double-clicking compile errors...

Stephan Beal sgbeal at xxxxx
Thu Apr 28 17:23:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Thomas Martitz <
thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:

> There are keybindings to move the focus (including editor widget, but I
> believe also the message window). You can at least re-focus the editor
> widget with the keyboard, but I think you can do the whole thing with the
> keyboard as well.

i've searched through the menus but found nothing like "go to next compile
error." (But i did find an amazing assortment of Insert->Date options.)

Anyone out there know if this exists and where i might find it?

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/